Millions of people are currently using the match.com website for dating, you can also use it for finding your life partner and a perfect match.
Here you can chat to people of different thinking and of different interests nearby your house and if your interests match and the ball gets in your court, you can even go out for a date with another person.
Millions of people are getting in a relationship every year through match.com.
But it doesn’t matter how much people it is connecting, you can unfortunately encounter someone you whose profile you don’t want to see again, you might got some perfect match for you but there are some people who are not worth being a partner they simply send the inappropriate comments or you might accidently block someone that you don’t want to.
In this article you will get to know how to block or unblock someone on the match.com.
How to Block Someone On Match.com?
The steps for blocking someone is very simple, follow the following steps to block someone on match.com:-
- Open the match.com and firstly sign in to your account or profile.
- Find and open the profile of the second or other person whom you are supposed to block.
- On the profile page of the person you are supposed to block, click on the 3-dot option On the top.
- You will be able to see block option on the users profile, click on it to block the person.
Currently The number of people you can block is limited. You can only block 2000 on your contact list.
Tough it is very rare for a people to block more than 2000 people, but if you really want to block more people then unfortunately, there is on way other then just unblocking some people and then blocking mare people, so that you won’t see their profiles again and again.
There is An another way for blocking someone on Match.com By reporting them if they indeed acted inappropriately or posted irrelevant comments towards you. It is also done by clicking on the 3- dot icon on the profile of the person whom you want to report, then click on the report option.
The match will take appropriate action on the person whom you have reported, and it will permanently blocked or his/her account will be deleted if they charge is warranted.
If you are blocking someone you might also not want to see their name again anywhere, it might also on your search history, you can remove their profile or any of your search results from the basic steps given bellow:-
- First, open the profile of the person you do not want to see in your search history.
- Click on the 3 dot icon on the profile page of the desired person.
- Select ‘Hide from search’ option and click it.
If you are using the match application, you can remove the profile from your search history without opening their profile. Click on the ‘remove’ or ‘delete from list’. On the profile when they appear in your search results.
How to Unblock Someone On Match.com
If you are thinking of unlocking someone, you should always think twice, if you accidently blocked it or intentionally for inappropriate comments and if you have decided to unblock someone then you have to follow the given steps:-
- Firstly you have to open match.com and sign in to your account.
- Then you have to open the profile of the person you want to unblock.
- On the profile of the person you want to block, click on the 3 dot option at the top.
- Find the ‘unblock’ option and click it to unblock the person.
There is an another process through which you can unblock any person you want.
- Open the match.com website and login or sign in to your account.
- You will see a gear option at the top of the page, click on it.
- From the list of options that appears select ‘unblocking’ option.
- Check the box next to profile of the user.
- Click on the unblock option at the end of the page.
If the steps above about blocking and unblocking are not working, you can contact the match.com customer services.
How to Contact Match Customer Service
Match customer service helpline is one of the best and the fastest, the human operators are polite and helpful, you can call anytime between 8 AM to 5 PM and form Monday to Friday, you can ask them any type of quarry and as many times as possible.
The most common things that people ask frequently are:
- Cancellation of the subscription
- Unblocking account
- Updating account information
- Account access
- Refund of a charge
There can be many more quarries that the one can encounter and can be asked at the match customer care services number.
You can call match.com customer service by phone number. You can call match.com customer service from Monday to Friday and from 8 AM to 5 PM CST, the one of the best time to call match customer service is around 8:05 AM as only few people call during this period of time, so it is easier and faster to get connected with the human operator.
If you want to get to the human operator as fast as possible then after calling you have to simply just first press 2, then press 5, and at last press 2 again and you will be directly connected to a human operator so that you can share your problems with them directly without any hassle.