In case you want to delete your account on Zoosk, it is a complex process as we don’t want to lose our trusted users anyhow. Today we will be talking about these things in common: How to delete your Zoosk account Or Deactivate your Zoosk account.
The very first decision you need to make is weather, you are just taking a break from this dating website or else you want to permanently delete your account from Zoosk.
It is your personal choice, why you want to delete or deactivate your account from Zoosk. May be you are not enjoying the website that much or you have met someone and you don’t want to continue online dating anymore.
If you are permanently going to delete account from Zoosk website then these are the things you need to know:
What Will Happen After Deleting My Account?
If you are sure that you do not want to get back on Zoosk then remember after deactivating you must delete your personal information, your photographs, your name, location everything from your account. If your Zoosk account is connected to Facebook, make sure to revoke its permission to access your account.
Users are advised to follow up with Zoosk until they are sure that their account is permanently deleted from the website. You can contact to Zoosk through email or via phone. Zoosk’s operators will revert you back with all the information related to your issue in the shortest possible time. Just, be polite and explain your problem to them properly.
Users may also know that if they are having Zoosk subscription then any balance remaining in your subscription or any coins in your account will be lost if you delete your account.
Once your account is deleted permanently all your matches, connections, messages, photos will be permanently gone. This cannot be undone, so you have to be 100% sure that you want to delete your account or not.
How to Delete Zoosk Account Permanently? | 1-888-712-0529
Once you have made the decision follow the given steps:
- Open your web browse, go to www.zoosk .com and login to your Zoosk account.
- On the top right of the screen, click on your display name.
- Select “Account Settings” from the drop down menu.
- Now select “Edit” from the options available.
- Now instead of selecting “Deactivate Account” select “Delete Account”.
You will be given few warnings about what will happen once you delete your account like, missing out on replies on previous messages, losing all contacts with connections on Zoosk, losing all your photos and your complete profile.
- Keep scrolling down to the bottom and select “Keep Looking” ( in case you change your mind and decide to keep your account), or select “Delete Account” which will take you to another page, asking you to specify the reason why you want to delete your account.
- After selecting the reason you will be taken to a Delete Account Menu. (Make sure to select or state the proper reason so that your account is deleted without any interruption. Otherwise you will be left with Deactivating Account option).
- After completing the process you will receive a message stating “Your account was successfully deleted”.
This means that your profile will no longer appear in Zoosk. You will also receive an email stating that you have deleted your Zoosk account successfully.
If you decide to take a break from online dating, you have an option of deactivating your account.
What Will Happen if I Delete My Account?
Zoosk allows you to hide your profile or pause your account, it means your profile will be hidden temporarily. You can still maintain your connections, profile and messages history if you want. You can continue to use your account once you decide to get back. If you would like to pause your account for sometime make sure to cancel your subscription. Because once you get back to your account you will not be able to use your subscription again. Zoosk want its users to make full use of their money, so either deactivate your account when your subscription period is over or cancel your subscription.
To deactivate your account follow these steps:
- Open your web browser go to www.zoosk.com and log in your account Zoosk account.
- Now look at top right of your screen and click on your display name.
- After clicking list of options will appear in front of you, select “Account Setting” option.
- Now select “Edit” from the drop down menu.
- A list of options will appear, click on “Deactivate.
- A conformation page will appear in front of you. If you are sure that you want to deactivate your account, select “Deactivate Zoosk Account”.
Your account will be temporarily deactivated from the website, you can easily access your account again in future whenever you want to.
Deleting Or Deactivating Your Zoosk Account From Your Mobile Phone?
If you are deactivating or deleting your account using Zoosk app on your mobile phone the process is more or less the same:
Deleting Or Cancel Zoosk Account On Android Devices:
- Open the Zoosk app on your Android mobile phone.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner.
- Tap on “Account”.
- Tap on the pencil (which indicated edit) close to your Account status.
- Tap on “Delete or Deactivate Account” (according to your preference), and follow the instructions.
How to Delete Or Cancel Zoosk Account On IOS Devices?
- Tap on “Settings”
- Scroll down until you find iTunes and App Store and tap on it.
- Choose between your email address or apple ID.
- Scroll down and tap on subscription.
- Look for Zoosk app subscription and cancel it.
- Tap conform once you are done.
If you want to block someone on Zoosk read: How to block someone on zoosk account
Make sure to hide your profile before you make decision regarding Deleting or Deactivating your account. Otherwise, your profile will be to other users of Zoosk for match and you will still be an active user of Zoosk website.