Match.com is an online dating website with over 100 million registered users at present. It is tended to provide a platform where users can meet people that they don’t know but can possibly have a connection with, match.com has rapidly gained popularity among youngsters. This website is truly an irreducible element in the modern dating landscape.
You may also like to read: How To Change Match.com Primary Photo?
In this article, we will be talking about how to reset the match.com passwords. Match.com has made the process very simple and easy to do. Users can reset their passwords very easily. In this article, we will be talking about how users can reset match.com passwords.
How To Reset Match.com Password?
Mentioned below are the step which you need to follow to reset your match.com password:
- Open match.com and log in to your account.
- Now click on the “My Account” tab at the top right corner of your home screen.
- Now you will be asked to enter your account password in the respective file.
- Once you have entered your password type your registered email address.
- You will have to type your new password now to which you need to change it.
- Once you have typed all the respective information click on the “Reset Password” button on the screen.
- Now a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address with a reset password link.
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password.
- Now you will be logged in to your match.com account with your new password.
- Next type when you will log in to your account you will get a message regarding your reset password.
- When you will click on the message you will be redirected to the login page and then you will be asked to re-enter your new password.
- Now your password is reset.
Read more about it How to Change Location On Match.com?
How To Change Password On Match.com?
- Go to match.com and log in to your account.
- Go to the “My Account” tab on the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- Now look for a Gear-like icon on the top left corner of the screen and click on the Settings option.
- Now scroll down to find “Password reset and security settings” and click on it. After that, you will be redirected to a page where you can change your password and can also choose the activity on your profile.
- Once you are done providing your new password go back to the My Account option and then the Settings option now click on the green box to save the changes.
- If your password is still not working do repost your problem on match.com customer care and they will take care of your problem.
Match.com Reset Password Not Working
If you are having trouble resetting your password and you followed all the steps properly but even then, your reset password is still not working follow the mentioned below steps:
- Go to the match.com website and log in.
- While logging in you will be asked to enter your username and password.
- Below that you will see a forgot password link. If the link is visible to you then it is confirmed that your password has been reset successfully otherwise not.
- If you do not see that link, go to match.com customer care reposts your problem asap.
Read more about it How Can I Get Match.com Refund?
How Do I Know If I Have Already Reset My Match.com Password?
While logging in you will be asked to enter your username and password. Below that you will see a forgot password link. If the link is visible to you then it is confirmed that your password has been reset successfully otherwise not.