Why you want to unsubscribe your Match.com subscription? If you have found your match on match.com, or else you want to move on from online dating , then you might be ready to unsubscribe from match.com. You can do this with the help of this article easily. You just need to follow the steps below to cancel your membership so that you can stop being charged. This article is here to help you. Read on to learn how to cancel your Match.com membership on a variety of different platforms.
In Match.com , if you sign up for one of the discounted subscription then Match.com charges a fixed payment for you. It also enrols you automatically into auto pay. So what you have to do to cancel your subscription is you have to manually cancel your subscription 48 hours before the next billing date. If you don’t do that then you will continue to be charged. So , if you have decided to cancel your subscription then you’ll have to do this at least 2 days before your billing cycle begins. So, that you want get for more additional days.
How to Unsubscribe from Match.com? | How to Cancel Match.com Subscription?
There are many ways to unsubscribe from Match.com. You can use Match.com website, on desktop, via iOS, on your android phone or by directly contacting the Match.com. let’s see this in an elaborated way which will help you to solve your problem.
How to Unsubscribe from Match.com on Desktop?
To unsubscribe from Match.com on desktop, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Match.com website on your browser.
- You’ll see the ‘sign in’ option on the top right corner of the screen.
- Login to your account with your email id and password.
- Click on your account and then select the gear icon for settings.
- In settings you’ll see the option manage/cancel membership, select that option.
- Follow the prompted instructions to cancel your subscription.
- When it’s done, you should see an automatic message that says “The automatic renewal of your subscription has now been cancelled.”
- You will also receive an email confirming when your cancellation will complete.
- You will still have the access to the site but to use it you will have to buy the subscription again .
How to Unsubscribe from Match.com on iOS ?
To unsubscribe from Match.com on iOS, follow these steps:
- Open the ‘settings’ on your iOS device.
- Then select the ‘ iTunes & App store’.
- Enter your Apple ID and password in the designated tab.
- Under ‘Subscriptions’ you have to select the option ‘Manage’.
- Select the Match.com subscription from your list.
- You’ll have to select the option ‘cancel subscription’, when you scroll to the bottom.
- You will receive an email confirming that when your cancellation complete.
- You will still have the access to the site but if you want to use it later then you have to buy the subscription.
How to Unsubscribe from Match.com on Android Phone?
To unsubscribe from Match.com on android phone, follow the below steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your android phone.
- Click the option ‘account’ and then the option ‘subscription’.
- Select Match.com from the list.
- Select the option ‘cancel’ and confirm your decision to cancel the subscription.
- You will receive an email confirming when your cancellation will complete.
- You will still have the access to the site and it features until the end of your billing period.
How to Contact Match.com Customer Care Service?
If you still facing any difficulties or have any doubt then you don’t need to worry about that. Match.com customer service is there for you. They will surely help you to eradicate your problems. You can unsubscribe from Match.com by directly contacting to the Match.com customer care service.
You can contact Match.com directly using a web form on their site. Or else you can call them on 800-326-5161. If you are an introvert or feel a bit awkward while talking to the unknown person then you can also write to them at Match.com, P.O. Box 25472, Dallas, Texas 75225. The customer care service will surely help you. Be sure with your details you fill while you were making your account. This is really important to have correct details. If you don’t have the correct details then the customer care service might be unsuccessful to clear your problem. Also, you have to be patient with the customer care service operator, you might have to wait but the Match.com customer care service will try they best to solve your doubts or problems. We hope this article is helpful to you.