Plenty of Fish is an online dating website based in Vancouver, British Columbia, started in 2003 with over 100 million users. It has almost 5 million users online at every point of time. We are here to solve these small issues like POF Password Reset and POF Username Recovery.
POF Password Reset Guide | Plenty Of Fish Username Recovery For Troubleshooting
It’s a free-to-use website, but you can also pay to enjoy Premium Membership features.
The account repair options provided by us to our users are :
The first thing to do when you are not able to access your account?
- First of all double-check the spelling of the username and password. If it’s the right move on to the second check.
- Check whether you remember the username of your account. If you forgot the username try to log in with the email ID that you used while registering and password. You’ll gain access to your account.
- If your username is correct but u forgot your password click here to reset your password. Provide your email id to obtain a link to reset your password.
- If you don’t receive the email firstly, double-check your email it should be the same email used while registering. Secondly, check the spam folder in your email.
- If it’s in spam, you are recommended to add our customer care address to your address book for avoiding this to happen again.
- Do not click on “Report Spam” for any email from customer care.
After all these steps you will gain access to the link to reset your password. If you don’t have access to your registered email account, we don’t offer any other method to retrieve your account. You should create a new account.
How to POF Password Reset (Complete Guide) | POF Username Recovery | 1-888-712-0529
1. Visit www.pof.com
2. Click on Forgot Password link from the POF login box.
3. Enter your registered email as shown in the picture.
4. Within a few minutes you will receive a password reset email or link.
5. Check for the email or link by login into that email you entered.
6. Click on the POF password reset link.
7. Type the new password and Re-enter that password for confirmation.
8. Click on Update Password to successfully reset the password.
9. Use the new password to access the account.