Most of the users today face a very common problem on POF which is POF username search not working. The problem is unable the POF users to search for the usernames on their POF account.
In this article, we will be taking all about POF username search not working in detail. We will explain the problem in detail along with the methods to solve them. So, if you want to know more about the POF username search not working keep on reading.
How To Avoid POF Username Search Not Working?
Mentioned below are a few steps and tricks by which you can avoid facing the POF username search not working problem. With the help of these few tips and tricks you can easily avoid the mistake:
- Make sure that when you are typing the Username to search the spelling is correct. As you all know that the username in POF does not include space in between the words. So do not use space. You can easily search for the username by simply entering the first or last few letters of the username.
- You can also use the Advanced Search feature of POF. With which you can search for the username of a POF account by entering the Zip code, the age range, preference, and distance of the user for which you are searching.
- If you are still not able to search for the username even after you are sure that you are typing it correctly then you can contact POF customer care and discuss your problem with them. They will assist you in the best way possible and will provide you with a proper solution.
- Make sure that the internet connection you are using is proper and working properly. Otherwise, you will not be able to search for usernames on POF.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of POF at all times. This will ensure the proper working of your account and in this way, you will be able to use the new and latest features of POF.
How to Fix the POF Username Search Not Working?
- Open the web browser that you are using to operate your POF account.
- Now clear your cache memory.
- Look for the latest update of your Web browser.
- Now restart your computer once.
- Restart the POF app and log in to your POF account again.
- Now try searching for the POF username properly again.
If the problem still persists try and contact POF customer care they will help you out with your problem.
How to Use The POF Advanced Search Feature?
Follow the mentioned below steps if you want to use the Advanced Search feature of POF which will help you to avoid POF username search, not working problem:
- Login to your POF account.
- Click on the “Advance Search” option on your profile.
- Now to search for the username or age or distance then click on the magnifying glass in the right corner of the Search box.
- After that from the drop-down menu select the thing that you want to search such as location, age, preference, and distance.
- After selecting the option, you want to search click on the “Find Matches” option.
If your advance search option is also not working try and refresh your page for 2-3 times0020 or else log out from your account and login to your POF account again.
We have also written Plenty Of Fish (POF) Sign Up Not Working so if you’re looking for that, you can check that.