Lets Find out Why Is Eharmony So Expensive: There’s a lot of questions from singles online about why eHarmony is so expensive. If you are that person, you have come to the right place. We want to take a look at that question, but first we need to look at some of the other important questions that lead into it.
Ultimately, our goal is to help you decide whether eHarmony is the right fit for what you are looking for romantically and your budget.
It’s true that eHarmony is more expensive than some online dating sites. What your budget is, what you are looking for, and what your expectations are are all factors that can affect whether it is expensive. You get what you pay for when you buy anything in life.
In one of the next sections, you will see that the higher price tag comes with extra perks. There are a lot more people who are serious about dating, less flaky people, and more technology to help you in your search.
Is eHarmony really expensive?
- If budget is important to you and cash is tight, eHarmony is pricey.
- If finding a serious relationship is important to you and you have disposable income to invest in the process, eHarmony is worth it. It is important to remember that you are looking for a person that will be with you the rest of your life.
- A person with whom you raise children with, chase your dreams with, and experience life with every single day may be this person. We don’t know what is if that isn’t worth investing a few extra dollars in.
How Much Does Each eHarmony Plan Cost?
If you commit to six months or two years, you will have access to all the available features. Those that choose to pay extra money no longer have an edge over others. All the great features that eHarmony has to offer are included with every membership.
If you decide to upgrade, you will be able to choose from three premium plans. The only differences between these plans are how long you are committing for and how much you are going to pay. As of July 2020, the option of paying all subscription fees upfront as a lump sum, as two equal payments, as three equal payments, and now as four equal payments has been added to each plan.
The payment options are available with all the plans. It is important to point out that there are no eHarmony cost benefits if you choose the lump sum or any of the other three options. You will pay the same amount regardless of the method you use. The method that fits your finances is the one that you should choose.
Premium Light Membership: 6-Month Plan
- $65.90 per month is the cost for the eHarmony plan.
- The plan is available through a one-time payment or can be broken down into two, three or four equally-sized payments.
- The Premium Light Membership is also known as the Premium Membership.
- Payment options:
- Four payments of 98.85 was the option.
- Three payments of $131.80 was option two.
- There were two payments of $197.70 included in another option.
- The total upfront was $395.40
Premium Plus Membership: 12-Month Plan
- The eHarmony membership plan will cost you $45.90 a month.
- Premium Plus option is the one-year plan.
- One upfront payment, or two, three, or four equally-sized payments are also available.
- Payment options:
- Four payments of $120.49 is option one.
- Three payments of $160.65 are the second option.
- Two payments of $240.98 was the third option.
- $481.95 is the total upfront option.
Premium Extra Membership: 24-Month Plan
- The cost of this premium plan is $35.90 per month.
- There are five different credit card or debit card options to use.
- It’s known as the Premium Extra Membership plan.
- Payment Options:
- There are four payments of $201.93
- Three payments of $269.25 was the second option.
- There were two payments of $403.88
- The option had a total upfront cost of $807.75.
What Payment Options Does eHarmony Accept?
You can use a major credit card or e-wallet to cover the costs of eHarmony. You can use a card that has one of the logos on the front as well. Current options are available.
- American Express
- Discover Card
Recent Changes to the eHarmony Cost Structure
- The new video chat function is one of the premium features that all plans now come with.
- How long you are committing to is the only difference between the plans.
- The three-month plan has ended. 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months are the options now.
- Payments can be split into four instalments instead of a largest of three.
eHarmony Costs with Auto-Renewal Are Different
There is something interesting about the renewal rate of all three plans. Each plan will be renewed annually to a 12-month plan, no matter the length. Each 12-month plan’s price is going to be vastly different.
- For a 12-month term, there is a price of $790.80 for a 6-month membership.
- The price for a 12-month term is $550.80 for eHarmony memberships.
- For a 12-month term, memberships can be renewed for a price of $430.80.
What do you think is the lesson here? If you buy the 6-month plan, it is better to cancel initially and sign back up again. You can get a better annual rate because your information and profile will be saved. Customer support may be able to work with you if you point out this information, so contacting them near your renewal date might be smart. Don’t wait until the last minute, but get in touch a few weeks ahead of time.
Do eHarmony Memberships Auto-Renew?
If you’re new to online dating, you may not be aware that most of the plans you buy are going to be automatically renewed at the end of your term. If you pay for a year-long dating plan, you will be charged again on day 366, and your membership term will be renewed. All their plans have this set up automatically.
It is convenient for members, that’s the idea behind it. If you want to continue using their online dating services, you shouldn’t have to leave your way. If you are not on board with that, there is good news. To turn off the auto-renewal, you have to go into your account settings. At the end of your membership term, your account will stop being active.
If you want it to go through properly, you need to do it at least 24 hours before the membership ends. If you decide that you want to keep going, you can either buy a different plan or turn it off. They won’t take away your account or matches if your account goes away. If you find someone special and no longer need the services, then you should turn this off. You can use the renewal money to purchase something nice for your new friend.
Can I get a refund from eHarmony?
You can get a refund within 3 days of buy of a membership, according to the terms of service. You have until midnight of the third business day after buy, except on Sundays and holidays.
You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a letter to the company’s cancellation department. It is possible to use the chat functions to process a refund, but be aware that agents are not always available. If you purchased your membership through the Apple store, you need to process your cancellation and refunds through Apple.
If you have some form of disability that makes it impossible for you to use the service, there are other options available. Contacting eHarmony directly in those scenarios is something we tell you to do.
Is eHarmony worth the higher price tag?
The main question a lot of people have is whether eHarmony is worth its higher price tag. There are many of reasons why eHarmony costs more than other dating applications.
- The higher price will allow the company to invest in more effective technology.
- People are more likely to take things seriously when they are financially invested in something.
- Some of the membership fees are used to market and attract more singles.
- The new video chat feature they released recently is one of the new features eHarmony has introduced to make online dating easier.
When it comes to serious online dating, there is a reason that eHarmony is regarded as one of the leaders. If you want to find people who will take the process seriously and are looking for a committed relationship, eHarmony is a great place to start.
Sales, Discounts, Free Trials, and Promotions
There are often sales on the memberships of eHarmony. Sometimes the sale is for a single membership level, and sometimes it is for every membership they have available. Every time we checked, there was a 50% off deal for new customers that was available for 40 hours after your initial sign up.
The deal takes 50% off the first three months of every plan, and then the plan converts to the normal pricing listed in the chart above. Here are the total cost amounts, as well as what the payment instalments would look like for each plan with the 50% off deal for the first three months applied.
Try eHarmony Now with a Free Trial
Is it possible that eHarmony might be what you are looking for? It is likely that it is going to be a good fit with the over 2 million people who have found love on the site. We know that budget is important, so we wanted to give you the chance to check things out on your own before deciding to upgrade to a premium membership. A link to an eHarmony free trial has been included.
eHarmony Cost Per Month In 2021
A free membership doesn’t allow you to do much. You can do it.
- Receive unlimited matches, but without access to their photos.
- You can send and receive smiles, icebreakers, and greetings.
- Don’t wait to respond to the first message.
- You can browse anonymously.
- You can see recent visitors to your profile. You need to upgrade to a Premium Membership if you want to see photos and unlock unlimited messaging. Premium Light – 6 months $90 per month is the cost for this subscription. A series of 4, 3, 2 or 1 payments can be split.
One thing to note is that your subscription automatically renews to a 1-year Premium Plus plan, but at the Premium Light monthly cost. If you don’t cancel the auto-renewal before your original membership expires, the total is split into four payments: $790.80 (plus tax).
Premium Plus – 1 year
A year-long eHarmony membership costs $550.80 per month. You can either pay upfront or in instalments. If you don’t cancel the 1-year plan, your subscription will be renewed. The Premium Plus plan renewal rate is 1 year. If you cancel before your membership ends, the total will be split into four payments.
Premium Extra – 2 years
A 24-month eHarmony membership costs $35.90 per month, with the ability to split the total amount into up to 4 payments. The monthly cost stays the same, even though it auto-renews to a Premium Plus membership.
If you cancel your subscription before it is renewed, you will pay an extra $430.80, split into four payments. It is worth it to watch for membership sales, as you can get a significant discount.
Premium eHarmony benefits are the same across all plans. Premium perks include:
- You can see who’s viewed.
- The messaging is unlimited.
- Enjoy unlimited photos.
- Pick out your matches.
- It searches by distance.
- Detailed personality profile.
- The matches were updated regularly.
- Check your profile.
To cancel the auto-renewal on your eHarmony subscription if you purchased it online:
- To access the drop-down menu, click on the down arrow next to the portrait icon.
- Select data and settings.
- Click the “Amend Subscription” button.
- Click the link at the bottom of the page to start the cancellation.
- To get to the confirmation page, follow the instructions.
Cancelling the auto-renewal won’t affect your current subscription, any remaining payments will still be charged according to the schedule If you purchased your membership through the eHarmony app, you have to turn off the auto-renewal through the settings on the iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions-
Q. Is there an eHarmony discount I can get?
Ans-People who have signed up for a free trial account are the ones who receive the discounts on memberships. Right now, you can get your own free trial account at the link above.
Q. Is eHarmony more expensive than other online dating sites?
Ans-eHarmony is generally more expensive than other online dating sites. The added benefits and success rates you get access to are worth every penny, even if the difference in price is only a few bucks a month. The higher price of an eHarmony membership is well worth it if you are willing to invest in yourself and your future relationship.
Q. How can I pay for an eHarmony membership?
Ans-If you want to pay for an eHarmony membership, you can use a credit card, Debit card, or PayPal. VISA, AMEX, Discover, and Mastercard are accepted.
Q. Are their different add-ons or extra charges with an eHarmony membership?
Ans-Nope, that’s not true! There is only one level of membership that comes with 100% of the features. Unlike other sites, you can’t pay extra to get a better position on the site.
Q. Is the eHarmony cost really worth it?
Ans-Absolutely, to us. If you want to spend the rest of your life with someone that is special to you, then it is worth every penny. We like to say that you are not trying to pick out a new dress or pants. You might end up spending the rest of your life with someone who you are looking for. That is worth every single penny.
Q. Is eHarmony Worth Paying For?
Ans-You will want to make sure that eHarmony offers good value for money and is worth paying for before you part with your money. Although it is a little more expensive than other dating platforms, eHarmony has an impressive success rate and a large database of members. There is a good chance of finding love and long-term relationships with the site. The cost of a premium subscription to eHarmony is well worth it if you are serious about finding someone to share your life with.
Q. What Payment Methods Can You Use on eHarmony?
Ans-You can pay in a variety of ways if you decide to upgrade from a free membership to a premium one. Credit and debit cards can be used at eHarmony, as well as payments by PayPal.
You should be aware that eHarmony will show up on your statements! As most people have a credit or debit card, this is unlikely to cause an issue, since you can’t currently use alternative funding methods like Bitcoins to pay for membership to the site.
Q: Is eHarmony Successful?
Ans-The success of the platform is highlighted by the fact that eHarmony operates in 200 countries. Most people have heard of the site, which means it has a good brand recognition. It is a trusted platform, which is important when you are submitting personal details to meet potential love interests.
In the U.S., eHarmony claims to be responsible for 500 marriages a day, or one every 20 minutes. It is clear that eHarmony is one of the most successful online dating sites out there, with millions of happy couples reporting finding their partner on the platform.
Q: Does eHarmony Offer Good Customer Service?
Ans-Although many dating sites offer customer service, eHarmony really does excel when it comes to customer care. You can always access help at the customer desk, which is always open.
Live chat, email, and phone are some of the methods that you can use to communicate with eHarmony. It’s easy to find the help you need, whether you’ve got an account query or you’re unsure how to use a particular feature.
Q: Does eHarmony have a 3-month plan?
Ans-3-month dating guarantee
You’ll get 3 more months of dating service for free if you aren’t satisfied with the people you match with during your first 3 months. If you complete the Relationship Questionnaire, you will be eligible for 3 free months.
Q: Which dating site has the highest success rate?
Ans-Over two million people have successfully found love on this dating site, and eHarmony stands as one of the best. It has the highest success rate among all the others.
Q: Which is better: match com or eHarmony?
Ans-Match has interesting features and more affordable memberships, but we believe that eHarmony is the winner. The unique matching system alone has the power to match you with someone who shares the same goals and values, as well as being responsible for countless marriages in the U.S.
If you could understand why eHarmony is so expensive, that would be great. There is no doubt that this is one of the most expensive dating apps on the market, but the total price is usually justified. You won’t have a problem with the price of eHarmony if you use it to find a spouse after just a few months.
The effort they make to make sure you are matched with people you could potentially marry is a great thing. If you are frustrated with the amount of time, you are spending trying to meet great people, you will be pleasantly surprised at the services that eHarmony offers. Millions of people can tell you that the system works, because it’s well designed.